Netcut problem !

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  injectorx9 4 years ago.

• Author

injectorx9
    Participant

when i restart my pc netcut doesn’t detect any connected devices “only my pc and my router”
    it only detects them back when i reboot my router as well is there any other way to solve this without rebooting my router ?
    i’m using windows 10 and latest version of netcut

admin
    Keymaster

has this always like this or just now?

your router might be set guest mode.

also, have you tried scan?

injectorx9
      Participant

always , and as i mentioned i’m using the latest version
      i’ve been using it for 2-3 months now and still the same i reinstalled it like 5 times and it didn’t solve the problem i tried to rescan and it didn’t solve the problem as well , everytime i restart my pc it doesn’t detect them until i reboot my router as well

injectorx9
      Participant

it also happened with selfish net and other wifi programs it’s not just netcut i always need to reboot my router so they can detect the other devices on my wifi

admin
    Keymaster

are you using laterest 3.0.96 http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe

admin
    Keymaster

can you check your router, and see if you can find and disable AP isolation and guest WIFI?

injectorx9
      Participant

i’m not using the guest wifi , but i tried to find the ap isolation and it’s disabled , is there anything else i can do ?

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, I would check is your PC connected to router with WIFi or ethernet port?

your PC connect to router can only see the device that connect via same method. (ethernet cable and WIFI are two DIFFerent interface, despite they are from same router).

injectorx9
      Participant

i’m connected via ethernet port
      but i think if that’s the case it then it shouldn’t detect the other devices at all , but as i said it detects them once i reboot my router but the problem is whenever i restart my pc i will have to reboot my router so it can detect the other devices again

admin
    Keymaster

hello injectorx9 ,

“but i think if that’s the case it then it shouldn’t detect the other devices at all” —> not really.

when router reboot, all the client send broadcast , some router (apparently yours) forward that within same router level, despite the WIFI and Ethernet.

Try to make your PC connect with WIFI, or try to make the device you want to speed control connect with Ethernet, you will see 🙂

injectorx9
      Participant

but it’s still detecting the new devices as well and all the functions are working fine even if the system stayed up for a long time , anyways u have more knowledge i will try to connect my pc via wifi and see if it will detect them or not when it’s not detecting via ethernet

admin
    Keymaster

yup, new device will send broadcast when first time connected to your wifi, just as if your router has been rebooted

injectorx9
      Participant

so , here’s what i did : 1- i restarted my pc so it can stop detecting the devices
      2- checked if it’s detecting them after i restarted my pc and it didn’t as usual so i connected to the same network with wifi and it didn’t detect them
      3- i disabled my ethernet connection from control panel and reconnected via wifi again and tried to rescan and close the browser and reopen it again and checked with other browser it still didn’t detect anything
      i restarted my dsl and tried again it didn’t work i had to do a full reboot not just DSL reboot
      Thanks for answering me !

admin
    Keymaster

when you disabled ethernet connection, and reconnect via wifi. inside netCut , do you see gateway changed or your IP changed? if not, you need to restart netcut. you can do this by restart AIPS service , so simply reboot your PC. see if that works.

injectorx9
      Participant

i tried it didn’t solve the problem
      i updated my Intel Network Drivers and the only change is now it can detect one device and when i switch to wifi it doesn’t detect any devices at all at the first reboot it detect 3 devices but it didn’t 2 other iphones so i rebooted my pc again and it only detected one device since then , so i rebooted my router again so it can detect them all , i think i will give up now :'(

admin
    Keymaster

dear injectorx9

Iphone and IOS works this way that they do not respond to any packet when they idle. so it has nothing todo with your router and netcut. just need to let netcut run for a while. iphone wake itself up every few minutes and send packets, by then netcut will catch that.

let your expect time frame to few minutes for IOS device. not instantly. you will see.

but hook up netcut pc with WIFI is the right path.

admin
    Keymaster

we have a new release, it should detect quicker now. please take a look

injectorx9
      Participant

okay i will try it out today , thank you for caring <3

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows