Netcut problem

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  reksai12 4 years ago.

• Author

reksai12
    Participant

NETCUT

guys i need help.. it doesnt cut off their net entirely even tho i set it to 0. aips and netcut.exe is running

tc88
    Participant

There’s a tiny issue where Netcut won’t limit the user to EXACTLY the amount you set, it just tries to constantly keep them around that limit.

So for example, if I limit someone to 500 kb/s, they may get little 2 ~ 5 second bursts of going a tiny bit above that. For example they might get like a little burst up to 700 kb/s, but Netcut will try to immediately drop them back down to 500 kb/s.

Since you gave them 0 kb/s, they will still get little bursts around 12 kb/s like in your photo. But 12 kb/s is not enough to do anything, it is almost basically like sending ping requests but they aren’t actually connecting to anything.

If you want to block them COMPLETELY from the network, you’ll have to block them in your router or something.

Also if you are a Pro user (its only $1 per month, definitely worth it) check in the Pro options and play with different things like “Cut affect Gateway and User”, etc.

reksai12
    Participant

Oh i see. Again thanks

admin
    Keymaster

if you set them to speed other than 0. there might be brust.

if you set them to speed 0. it should not have any brust. unless you have internet sharing service enabled on your PC . turn it off it will work.

reksai12
      Participant

got it . it is now working thank you

adaisuki2
    Participant

Its finally working. So that was the problem was

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  adaisuki2.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by  adaisuki2.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows