NetCut Review

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KingPopinLockin 6 years ago.

• Author

KingPopinLockin
    Participant

I’ve been using NetCut for a while now. My reason for using this site is my family does nothing but streaming Netflix and surfing Facebook watching videos while not even paying attention to what’s on Netflix, effectivly using up all of the bandwidth.

NetCut has the feature to slow down or cut off devices completely from the internet. Well, that’s how it seems anyway. I’m not sure if I need a Pro membership to be able to slow down devices connected to my wifi or not because it seems like the feature is broken for me, it will simply cut them off completely. It seems simple enough to use, you can either use the slider bar to set how much bandwidth a device is allowed to have or cut it off completely.

NetCut also let’s you see the ip address, MAC address and names of any device that is connected or has ever been connected to your wifi network for as long as you’ve used the site. This is very helpful because you can see if your neighbor is leeching off of your internet and slowing you down or not. You’re able to see the name of any device that has been set on that device or you can name it yourself so you know for sure which device is which.

I’m not sure how to use some features unless they are pro members only, the site isn’t very clear as clicking on the “pro” tab only tells you whether or not you are pro and how long you will have it. One feature is protecting devices, it seems to be able to keep your device from being slowed or cut off but I can find no way to change anything but the computer I use NetCut on from not protected to protected.

So far I think it’s a fairly okay thing to use, it could use some clarity and maybe some fixes (such as not showing what features are pro membership only and trying to limit bandwidth just cuts it off completely) but if you just want to cut your neighbor off you wifi or want to stop someone from hogging up all the bandwidth, it’s perfect.

Let me know if I’m trying to limit bandwidth wrong and what the pro features are and I will change up this review to reflect that knowledge as it is difficult to review accurately when some things are clear.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows