Netcut says my android is not rooted even tho it is

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

KlLLUA
    Participant

Hi ive reinstall net cut, check the root verify says its rooted, restart phone. but the app still says not rooted. Yesterday its working fine all along

KlLLUA
    Participant

and i bought the 1yr pro account, pls help i badly needed it

KlLLUA
    Participant

good thing i have a old version of apk, i tried that and it works perfectly

admin
    Keymaster

Hello KILLUA,

thank you for letting us know this.
    May I ask which version are you using now that working OK?

thanks

KlLLUA
    Participant

it was 1.4.9. it updated to 1.5.9 and 1.5.9 have a problem where in the devices on jail is still cut even tho i full exit. hopefully u can fix the problems because i will renew my 1 yr pro, i still need this app to fully function

admin
    Keymaster

Can you try to remove the device away from jail in 1.5.9?

We will take a look of this bug.

KlLLUA
    Participant

After 2 days of using 1.5.9 the problem is back, saying my device is not rooted. So i just reinstalled the 1.4.9, my phobe is a samsung galaxy j7 prime

admin
    Keymaster

We have found the bug. will release a fix soon. tbanks to KlLLUA, do you want to be our beta tester ? you will have a 3 months free pro

KlLLUA
    Participant

hmm… thanks for the offer but i’ll pass. i’m glad the bug will be fix soon. Don’t worry i’ll be still supporting your product

admin
    Keymaster

thanks. 1.6.1 is on this website now. not going to update google play yet. if you could try 1.6.1 see if it works, it would be very appreciated.

admin
    Keymaster

1.6.2 is online on this web site now. this fix the bug cut off can not recover. and fix bug that unable to detect network.

KlLLUA
    Participant

sorry to say this but got some bugs. After a fresh install of 1.6.2 i got a binary service error then i followed it instruction. after i reinstalled again the bug on the rooted got fix but there is a new bug. When i log in to my pro acc then rescan the network a few seconds later a notice says its expire even tho it is not. i relog in, then the same situation notice will show up loop bug. i tried the free version but it doesn’t cut

admin
    Keymaster

Strange, do you have old version or modified version netcut running on same phone? It might be occupied the service port while netcut can not .

Try reboot and do not run other app than superSU, then regrant netcut root.

Then run new netcut.

admin
    Keymaster

You are right! We be able reproduce in Android above 6.0 . Working on fix now.

[email protected]
    Participant

Since the last update no longer cutting any device on my network.

Installed on OnePlus 5t.

Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Can you try 1.6.3 ? this version has been update to arcai.com

will release to google play later.

release note of 1.6.3:

1. Fix WIFI connected but no internet.
    2. Fix bug some phone have invalid MAC address.
    3. Fix bug service binary error.
    4. Fix bug wrong pro UID
    5. Fix bug can not cut

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  admin.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows