NETCUT STOP WORKING

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

mottoceo
    Participant

Hi,
    We are having issues with netcut as it is not working at all the cut off for some reason.

nothing has changed in my PC or internet settings.

the Full cut off system doesnt work at all it just allows service to continue running as normal.
    0% does absolutely nothing at the moment.

Please advice.
    Thank you.

mottoceo
    Participant

So after a few tests i have figured out the following:

the cut off doesn’t work at all unless you cut off also Facebook, YouTube, Netflix and tiktok.

The majority of the bandwidth is through Facebook, if i cut off everything else but leave facebook running then the cut off doesnt work at all.

gotta turn everything off then cut off wifi to even get a 50% chance at the cut off fully working.

70% of the time the cut off doesnt work anyways currently.

mottoceo
    Participant

Can i please get some support.
    I am a PRO member for several months now.
    This product is currently not working correctly. details above. Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

hello mottoceo,

I can confirm cut off and speed control are working normal in our lab. IPV4. Single wifi router. none MAC binding. IPv6 disabled.

was your router setting changed recently?

mottoceo
    Participant

no router settings has changed is all the same. since you guys decided to add features to social media nothing works like it used to.

the settings on my side are the same nothing has changed.

the product however, doesnt work

admin
    Keymaster

http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut_test.exe

This is our beta test version, it should fix bug that speed or blocking activity not working at certain PC. Do you want to try and let us know how it goes?

try and let me know?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows