NetCut for Android , NetCut and NetCut-defender for windows official site › Forums › Support forum for netcut, netcut for Android, netcut defender › New features request goes here please
January 19, 2017 at 10:25 pm #1301
I understand you all have requirement and cool feature like to enable into your most loved tools “netcut”.
Here should be the place holder for your request. if we see one feature been demanded more, we will work on it.
things we been hearing are:
1. Copy mac. ( I actually not sure what this for . copy mac into a text file ? or copy mac into an email , what is for?)
January 23, 2017 at 12:00 am #1304
We are giving free pro membership to those have been giving suggestions to new features or confirmed Bugs (that not only to your phone, but in general bugs).
This time, COPY MAC is the feature.
if you can give me proof of google play review history that you have been suggesting COPY MAC, you will have free month Pro membership.
February 8, 2017 at 4:28 am #1371
Whitelist. To add friends into. So i dont need to enable them manualy. And fix fast scan, sometime it is fast and sometimes it goes like turned off.
February 9, 2017 at 7:56 am #1372
WhiteList is good idea.
February 9, 2017 at 7:57 am #1373
fast scan , when you repeat scan over 12 seconds and previous scan still in progress. the scan request will be ignored. is that the your “turned off” case?
February 9, 2017 at 10:02 am #1374
No, I mean like sometimes it goes fast, but not very often. Most of the time it is slow, like without PRO, and even it is turned ON.
February 9, 2017 at 10:33 am #1375
what size of the network were you scanning? fast scan usually can show difference in size bigger.
For C class network, normal scan should finish in 10 seconds when first scan, followed scan might finish in 2 seconds as some of the results from cache.
Fast scan should finish scan C class network in 1 second.
so during small size network, you might not tell difference.
February 9, 2017 at 11:48 am #1376
Its whole school. i dont want to lie, but there are APs connected on one router, and there is lot of IPs, pretty big cidr, dont know the range exactly, but few times it went to 100% scan in few minutes, but mostly it take up to 30 mins.
February 9, 2017 at 2:48 pm #1377
I see, there are chance when more than one IP range been assigned within same network. in this case, netcut will try to go through each of them.
eg: one network range 10.2.0.0 — 10.2.255.255 for student.
and another 10.3.0.0 — 10.3.255.255 for library , or school management , or guest.
This is pretty common.
When netcut scan last over 30 minutes. do you see strange IP range appear than the one your own resident?
February 9, 2017 at 5:26 pm #1378
I would say, there are basicaly 255 spots per Access Point, amd it scans each of them then, I will report actual range tommorrow. And what about that whitelist?
February 10, 2017 at 7:03 am #1379
I am thinking of this way. when turn on netlock, all current user will became whitelist, then you can add/remove user between whitelist and jail. this can be done by enable user access , or turn off user access.
February 12, 2017 at 5:59 pm #1383
Well, for sake of gid, first move all to blacklist, then by chosing to whitelist, because of huge networks like my school. Or add button to move all.
February 13, 2017 at 12:29 am #1384
Those feature exist already, it just paid function.
“Move all to blacklist” –> CUT ALL . (PRO member)
Whitelist —> NETLOCK. (by the time all computer online will be Mark as whitelist.
“add known user into whitelist” is a good idea. currently Pro member can have to unlock to let new user in, then lock. and if there ara other users online, they have to CUT them after netlock.
February 27, 2017 at 7:13 pm #1407
1. A concrete tool/support to override a router’s OS features that can mask IPs that render netcut useless (please see my thread on Netcut and Mikrotik).
2. Better tools that can change your Mac Address or clone it to the target AP mac. Many existing mac addresses do not work, and netcut does not work unless it follows the following: Under Windows 7 and later, the possible range of spoofed addresses for wireless adapters that can be set is limited. To be used by Windows, a spoofed MAC address should have 0 as a least significant bit (unicast) and 1 as a second least significant bit (locally administered) in the second nibble. Thus possible values for the second nibble are limited to 2, 6, A and E.
3. A stealth mode that allows for a diagnostic on targets that you want to cut off (something that concretely says its a mobile device, or a computer, or a server, or even a camera system) since I’ve never seen the names of targets using Netcut PC, and Netcut android is hit or miss on what the devices are.
4. A crash report button on netcut PC that goes directly to you guys.
5. More beta testing for future PC releases so we can keep the dialog going on things that work/don’t work more urgently.
February 27, 2017 at 7:17 pm #1408
This is just a fantasy, but maybe either an add on or an additional tool that allows for router resetting as a last resort if that DHCP settings are enabled and could force a “heal” or a reboot to erase said settings.
February 27, 2017 at 10:05 pm #1409
Great thinking you have. thanks a lot.
March 1, 2017 at 3:50 pm #1411
No, thank you. I love netcut for a variety of reasons:
1. It’s great for the basic windows user that has no knowledge of Kali Linux or WifiisLax live CDs. Windows lacks a lot of ARP tools worth a damn going into it.
2. It’s better than tuxcut. I have yet to get it started on any linux OS.
3. It’s real simple coming out of the box, and even with a script error it keeps on chugging.
I wish I was much better at coding to offer help; the best I can offer is being a beta tester and explaining what I see as a pro/con right now. My coding is about as good as my German, nie.
March 1, 2017 at 4:33 pm #1413
1. A better way on PC for netcut NOT to be a memory hog. It seems netcut can use more than 1GB of memory in the processes in full swing. Most PC users, especially on laptop, have 4GB; Windows uses 1GB off the bat (2GB in Windows 8 or newer), and sometimes the web browser can go blitz and use the other 1GB, sending the processes to 90-93% and slowing the entire computer down.
2. An add-on tool or window view that can tell us if the IP/Mac is a router or a device. This is important because sometimes you can cut the router connection off, giving away somebody is messing with it, or forcing the router to go into a protect mode sending a report about a breach.
3. No pop up redirect window. I know you guys want to promote yourselves, but most of us are doing this on stealth mode, and many may be in public places. Having an automatic redirect that is highly visible so people can see the tools goes against the purpose, no?
4. More PC support without a lot of ads. I can’t stress this enough. Android has great support, but the PC people are really left behind with antiquated tools.
5. A better streamlined android app. I know you guys want to sell a pro version and a regular version, but the ads really either have to go or need to be diminished. Ruins the experience AND it takes forever to close popups.
6. More PC updates a year. It doesn’t have to be every five minutes or anything, but at least one major update every six months. The window OS is changing and we are all on different versions (I myself will be on XP and 7 till the wheels fall off). Microsoft doesn’t make 3rd party software especially of this type that easy in newer OS.
March 28, 2017 at 10:43 am #1425
all good advices. thanks mate.
April 2, 2017 at 3:50 am #1431
Could you make a feature that will only reduce the speed of other user? Because when i put them to 75% speed it seems that they can no longer access the internet. A feature that will reduce their speed and not block them. Thankyou!
April 24, 2017 at 6:54 am #1444
What is the status on working on the Mask IP issue? I haven’t been able to use Netcut at all since this became a known bug/problem.
April 24, 2017 at 12:07 pm #1446
what’s the MASK IP issue please? can you give details ?
May 1, 2017 at 11:13 pm #1458
If the network administrator chooses to “Do something” about users using netcut, they can opt to mask the real IP address as a mechanism to break netcut.
Before netcut showed the true IP address and name of clients. Lets say this is 192.168.2.1-255 for all users on the internet. However, it no longer shows it but shows a fake IP, which is 184.108.40.206-255 for all users, and with further research it looks as if in Winbox (Mikrotik’s OS) the DHCP settings were set to 1. change gateways in the DHCP window, and 2. Setting random IPs in the IP windows which has all user connected gateways not match with real ip.
Netcut now cannot know the real gateways IP as netcut only sees the 190.134.x.x and not the 192.168.x.x so it doesn’t work. And such preferences on the router side allow users to still connect while shielding them from being cut off, essentially MASKING THE IP, in the same manner you would mac clone. AS such netcut options do NOT affect the internet connection in any way and cease to function as intended.
Netcut needs a workaround or an outright fix for this. Also tested and does NOT work on Android.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.