New NetCut update Marketing is a Failure

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sayed797 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

ghost1141
    Participant

This is bullshit from a marketing standpoint , instead of letting the customers love your product and support you by buying the Pro version , you forced it down to the throat of the customers , till we all fed up with and some decided to uninstalled it , and with your silence on all of this chaos , it sends a big and clear message like ” accept it or don’t buy it ” , this reminds me of Battlefield V marketing campaign , Don’t be like EA , be better
    i understand your needing for money , as a Software engineer like my self , i agree with you ,
    i’m here to give u some solutions , not more problems , my suggestions are :
    – revert to 1 minute per cut cooldown ( fair for everyone )
    – remove the cut limits per day
    – have more ads , but not in annoying way if u want to earn more

bottom line , be more like Call of Duty Warzone , Accessible , enjoyable , useful , and most importantly not Cash-Grabbing machine
    Best Regards from me , Adam

admin
    Keymaster

hello Adam,

thanks for the advice. appropriated your time.

admin
    Keymaster

Do you have a review you can post here , share how netcut help you in game?

Or you own YouTube channel. If you have a review YouTube of netcut gain 200 view, you can get free pro membership.

Or make a post here about how netcut help you in game or etc . Two other longer than one month age user reply will entitle you free pro.

GabGab
    Participant

time to uninstall netcut

Miro147258
    Participant

Vážne nebudte zazobanci a dajte to ako to bolo bola radost použivat vašu aplikaciu ale teraz je to otras nebudem si nič kupovat kludne pridjte viac reklám mne je jedno ale používat netcut je otrava teraz asi ho odinštalujem hlavne že mate vsade napisane FREEEE

sayed797
    Participant

I think I will uninstall it every update it becomes worse and worse pls don’t be greedy because we will hate the product and maybe someone make a product like you but less greedy then all of us will switch to it. think about it an I hope you take ghost advice 🙂

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows