No work in Hotspot wifi called "FreeWifi" in FRANCE

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  viietkoz 5 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

viietkoz
    Participant

MAC and Address iP

Hello,

before to subscribe to pro version , i would know if it’s really work if i cut hotspot wifi called “FreeWifi” in FRANCE city Seine Denis 93 ?

tested and i no see different , not cut totally the “FreeWifi”, please add this, i’m scared to use money for subscribe Pro version if doesn’t work.

i’m rooted and using Netcut android version.

What’s happens if i have lost connection ? What’s happens if someone deconnect and reconnect wifi “FreeWifi” ? When i just turn off my phone , the app still work ? the app can work in background with a bad phone like me ?

i’m using Samsung J500FN (2015), ressurection Remix ROM v5.8.4, nougat 7.1.2, Hotspot ” FreeWifi” located FRANCE.

this is my wifi using below screenshot:

MAC and Address iP

please i thanks you in advance for your help.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  viietkoz. Reason: root add
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  viietkoz. Reason: add some details

viietkoz
    Participant

Here screenshot

admin
    Keymaster

hello ,

What’s happens if i have lost connection ?
    Answer: your phone need to stay power on if you are cutting off someone

What’s happens if someone deconnect and reconnect wifi “FreeWifi” ?

Answer: netcut will be able find him.

When i just turn off my phone , the app still work ?

Answer: No, netcut will not work when you turn off your phone , even after you cut off action,

the app can work in background with a bad phone like me ?

Answer: It might work in background before android 5.0, after 5.0 android start to kill background service, so you should try to keep netcut running on top.

it seems a huge network, 7 B class together. how many users do you see? for those user that have lot of IP together, it might not work. better to try out first. you don’t need pro to try out cur off.

pro only allow net lock and speed scan, and one button to cut all

viietkoz
    Participant

it seems a huge network, 7 B class together. how many users do you see? for those user that have lot of IP together, it might not work. better to try out first

I’m using a Hotspot “FreeWifi” a portal captive login, it’s that reason it’s seems a huge network ?

7 B class ?

i don’t know how many users in this Wifi i have share a screenshot because i don’t understand

“better try out first” what do you mean exactly ?

Thanks you for your fast answer previously and sorry to ask more question.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows