Not showing who is connected directly

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  undermypants 5 years ago.

• Author

undermypants
    Participant

When I connect between my wifi It takes time to load the devices that are connected for like 5 min. Above and also I paid for the pro version for 1 month. So Sometimes I need to turn off the fast scan and turn it on again and do fast scan, exit netcut app for like 4 times and then it can detect the connected device. Is there any way to fix this? I’m running 8.0 oreo Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 A750GN/DS rooted with magisk.

admin
    Keymaster

If you turn on fast scan it should stay fast scan unless you change it, there was a bug before 1.7.0 that can’t save fast scan. now it should been fixed.

also, how big is your network? if it is a B class, normal scan should take longer than 10 minutes. fast scan should finish around 2 mintues.

c class should finish in 10 seconds in normal scan, 2 seconds in fast scan.

undermypants
    Participant

My Internet speed is 50mbps…. Yeah I noticed sometimes it takes around 10 minutes or less like 5 minutes or so. But when I try to exit the app and opened it many by a few times it’s faster that way. Idk why but thanks for your reply sir.

undermypants
    Participant

And yeah when I click the scan with fast scan on it the bottom it finished 2 seconds but nothing appear directly after scanning and I need to do the close the app technique or wait 5 – 10 minutes to let it load on who is connected on my wifi.

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, you are scanning your local network, so intenet speed is not a factor change the scan speed.

how big is your network? ie: how many devices appear in your user list? 5-10 minutes is not normal, unless you are in a large network like in airport or office

undermypants
    Participant

I only connect my macbook here at home and yeah sometimes it takes that long scan that my macbook is connected to my wifi. Idk why and The only way I Know its almost done or it will show up soon when it says an error like “your device is rooted or it does not have permission granted to it.” Even tho My device is rooted and has a grant on my magisk. The next time I open the app 50/50 The device that is connected on my wifi will show up.

undermypants
    Participant

I only connect my macbook here at home and yeah sometimes it takes that long scan that my macbook is connected to my wifi. Idk why and The only way I Know its almost done or it will show up soon when it says an error like “your device is rooted or it does not have permission granted to it.” Even tho My device is rooted and has a grant on my magisk. The next time I open the app 50/50 The device that is connected on my wifi will show up.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows