not working

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  XcCrathosxX 4 years ago.

• Author

Guest77
    Participant

admin im buy yesterday a 2month subscribation and now ican’t open dashbord http://www.arcai.com/netCut/s
    i got this message
    Your netcut service might be not running, simply Download netcut 3.0.89 And Run.
    With netCut 3.0, you can know who has is or has been on your WIFI, his name, device brand, what time in, what time out.
    Speed Control !!!
    Automatic: See NEW unknown(guest) users in your network
    Click or Drag: Stop anyone access with one click or drag
    Schdule: Schdule anyone on/offline time per day
    Tablet suppprt: Support windows 10 tablet
    Cut Off ALL: One click cut off ALL (Pro member)
    netLock: Lock your WIFI network so no any new user can access. One click to release allow guest user access (Pro member)
    Records: View history records of who/when/name/brand been usig your WIFI and Left. (Pro member see full details)
    Geek play: Copy Mac
    NetCut Pro membership is only 1$ a month. or 9.9$ a year. Support paypal. If you pay via google pay at NetCut for Android, the Pro membership can be transfer to netCut Windows. Just need to login with username/password

admin
    Keymaster

please do a reboot after upgrade

Miguel1805
    Participant

admin I have the same problem, reboot and the same thing happens. I have got a year suscription. Help please

admin
    Keymaster

please try to to do a reboot and try.

Miguel1805
    Participant

Nothing this still doesn’t work. Uninstall it, reinstall it, reboot, and this doesn’t work another solution please

admin
    Keymaster

hello MIGUEL1805,

is you can not login ? or your login lost Pro ? or have the Pro was binding to your device ID and you lost the device ID ?

can you give me a screenshot of your netCut pro tab page?

Miguel1805
    Participant

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows