old netcut

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years ago.

• Author

Assassino707
    Participant

can we get the old netcut back ?
    this new one that opens in browser is so bad and unstable
    it sometimes mess with my Internet settings and cuts off internet on my computer
    and its also doesn’t work sometimes
    last week it kept telling me to update everytime
    now it messed up my ip config
    the old app used to work flawlessly , now i can’t use it
    so can we please have the old one back ? or the new one as an app ? opening it on chrome is so annoying

admin
    Keymaster

Can you gives details how the ip config been messed with?

Old netcut no longer supported, I understand we all like our usage habit most.

We may release new one as app however.

Assassino707
      Participant

when i enable netcut , my internet suddenly stops
      i can’t connect or open sites , and then when i disconnect and reconnect it tells me your connection is limited and then i can’t access net cut again , also my computer and phone are on the trusted list but still no internet
      then when running troubleshooting , it tells me that there is a problem in the adapter and not fix
      however , when i uninstalled netcut , my internet was back in an instant

admin
    Keymaster

it sounds like your are on a pretty weak signal wifi network. when netcut start up, it sends plenty of packets that beyond your connetion’s capacity. are you be able to move your connection close to your WIFI router ?

is this your home network?

Assassino707
      Participant

well, it’s my home network; and im close to it, I have full bars
      Still, I fixed it by just uninstalling netcut and installing it again, if the issue came back I will wait for the app release. like I said opening it in Chrome is annoying for me

admin
    Keymaster

experience that when router can’t handle the packet frequency. what you can also do is “disable adapter, and re-enable the adapter”. it completely reset adapter’s buffer.

Release an app does not resolve this issue for you., the packet sending are the same, in fact the core is still under same when you running on browser. an app requires different set of API than the one we are working on now. it would be slim chance to release an app soon.

we have some exciting changes ahead to release like todays real time speed view. stay tuned.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows