Older Versions

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jobyjay 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

monkeyman
    Participant

Is there any way to use older versions the new one is slow and barely works. They also changed the cutting to where you can’t cut to intervals of 25% which makes it a lot harder to use.

admin
    Keymaster

25% is 36kb

Barely works ? It should be works or not work at all. Could you please elaborate?

jobyjay
      Participant

My packetloss in online games spikes up to 20-30 percent every minute when netcuts in use, any fix?

monkeyman
    Participant

In the older versions it would cut the internet almost instantly it now takes about 15 seconds and sometimes it doesn’t cut it at all. Also the 25 percent intervals on the bar are gone which use to be very helpful because you could just use the arrows on the keyboard.

jobyjay
      Participant

Please could you email the debug version link to [email protected]? as i think i have a problem with the latest version. Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

We could give you a debug version to test which cut off methods works better, previous takes too much CPU. could you email [email protected] so a download link can mail to you ?

Also, does speed control works in your network?

jobyjay
      Participant

Please could you email the debug version link to [email protected]? as i think i have a problem with the latest version. Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

the CUT off should happen right away. while your user is using a buffered app, it may appear that they still using internet but actually using cache.

can you test it use ping ? or try to browse a page by refresh browser and disable cache?

monkeyman
    Participant

The speed control seems to work somewhat but even on 0 kbits/sec the internet isn’t fully cut it’s just lagging

admin
    Keymaster

are you be able to verify is it fully cut off by ping on a CUT off PC?

eg:
    at PC A: run this command in a command shell window
    ping 8.8.8.8 -t

At PC B (run netcut) cut off PC A by set it’s speed to 0.

back at PC A, you should see ping output change from reply from 8.8.8.8 into request TIMEOUT.

Let me know if you can do above test . otherwise a test version would has no meaning by giving to you.

monkeyman
    Participant

When I set the connection to one knot/sec it actually slows it down to almost nothing but when it’s at 0 kbits/sec it doesn’t affect the connection at all.

admin
    Keymaster

means the ping still works?

admin
    Keymaster

Please do a upgrade to latest version 3.0.115. see if it works .

monkeyman
    Participant

The new version is working great for me.

jobyjay
      Participant

version 3.0.115 ?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows