Only Best Deauthenticating Gui based software which beginner can use too

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Only Best Deauthenticating Gui based software which beginner can use too

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

harry133
    Participant

Work best with Microsoft edge as its default and also is quicker in edge as compared to firefox, have also used in chrome and opera browser works just perfectly fine, and this is the only tool which is gui based and used for beginner can use this and do wonders. this netcut has no competition as we say there can be only one lion in jungle.
    Cheers to arcai team and its developers for making such a wonderful software.
    My only regret was that I was not knowing that it has this good support also I have once done 1 month payment through paypal I don’t know whether at that time whether it was due to I haven’t created a arcai account or what as I was not knowing, I just did payment and my account was not changed to pro I don’t know whether it is that it is not linked to paypal please look into this, so now after many time I just saw free pro so thought that this time I will get it, and please more people don’t encounter such problem please check whats wrong with the payment and pro activation.

admin
    Keymaster

thanks HARRY133 for the kind word. appreciated. your pro account has been extended

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows