Paid but log in error…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bartinthewell 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Bartinthewell
    Participant

Basically, this android s7edge running batman rom like an s8+ is rooted, but i didn’t have a way to purchase, so i used my normal phone lgg5 non rooted, just souped up with nova prime launcher n projectm wallpaper. Anyways so i purchased it on my lgg5 and it sais account is good but when i log in it fails…. On the rooted device i then bought a Google play card from the convenience store n purchased it again, but this was after attempting to log into the account i made on my lg, on this device, so i thought it would let me make a new account, but instead it like reactivated the same account… So i paid twice lol not that i care, just that it doesn’t work… I think i screwed something up royally with this dual device thing… I dunno…. What should i do? That’s all the details to the T i can give as to what in God’s name i did…

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows