Pro Feature Not Working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cafs71
    Participant

Hi since the update the pro version is not working i cant sign in or out and it wont stop anyone from connecting, I paid for the pro version about a month ago it was working fine until now. It also says Expiry Time:Invalid Date.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  cafs71.

admin
    Keymaster

our login service having problems. we are working recovering it. sorry for the problem.

admin
    Keymaster

Fixed. Please do a reboot of your windows to use new version

sphinxsco
    Participant

i updated to 3.5 as 3.0 wasnt working, i have been paying for netcut pro for a few months now,but cannot use any of the pro features.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sphinxsco,

as stat in our email, what you are paying is not our software service. I am not sure who and how they make you believe paying their software would enable you netCut pro membership. you can just buy netCut from inside netCut pro tab page.

ymmot
    Participant

I paid 1 year for this program on march 12 of this year and it is still saying it is expired and does not work, What do I do? I paid $10.07 with paypal for the year and when I click refresh, nothing happens, It is showing a date of 11/1/2019.

admin
    Keymaster

hello ymmot,

please login as YMMOT inside netcut Pro. click on refresh after you login.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows