problem in the andriod version

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

amrmoner
    Participant

HI,
    the page of (pro) in the Android app is not working. I can not log in nor to subscribe and renew my month. I uninstalled the app and installed again from your website, but nothing happen. and the app began to act weird.
    please help me

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  amrmoner.

admin
    Keymaster

fixed

amrmoner
      Participant

yes the program begin to be normal, but the wifi control speed
      parameter for each device is not working!! only to cut or allow each device,for example, you can not set the speed for 25 or 50 percent for each device

admin
    Keymaster

if speed control works at this network before . try reboot your phone and router. there is no changes on speed control part.

amrmoner
      Participant

the overall speed control (on the top of the app) is working. but the parameters for each device are not working, I can not decide a different value for each device. I rebooted it and nothing happed.

amrmoner
      Participant

please help me fix and enable the speed control for each device>

amrmoner
    Participant

I am a pro member

admin
    Keymaster

the actual speed control in windows version is more advanced. we still need to port that into android. stay tuned.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows