Problem with netcut version

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years ago.

• Author

vico.dc
    Participant

when i run netcut with the last version the page appears without any connection then it disappears to return to the page which says to install the last version. But I already launched it with the last version. what to do ?

admin
    Keymaster

it means the netcut Service is not running. when you install netcut make sure no anti virus block setup .

also, make sure your system is clean , something blocking netcut start up.

vico.dc
    Participant

but before it worked very well, but not now. and I tried to reinstall it without antivirus and it does the same thing I am really blocked, can you help me ?

admin
    Keymaster

if netcut not running well,please try to do a reboot, if it still problem.

1. inside a admin shell, run

net stop aips

2. download this http://www.arcai.com/download/debug.zip

3. unzip into c:\program files (x86)\arcai.com\

inside the new package file, there should be 4 file

netcut_windows.exe
    msvcr120d.dll
    msvcp120d.dll
    debug.bat

4. Run debug.bat under the administrator cmd shell.
    then post the output.

also, note: after you run the debug. you need to reinstall netcut.exe otherwise, it will not run automatically next time.

please paste the output to here to get support

vico.dc
    Participant

It’s working ! thanks ! but how can we see every name of users ? because there are who don’t appear.

admin
    Keymaster

you should be able to see the device name. andriod phone will be random name, Apple phone should show username. as the name collection takes time, you just have to wait a few minutes for name to appear.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows