Problema Su Broswer está bloqueando anuncios

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cesar09 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

cesar09
    Participant

Su Broswer está bloqueando anuncios, el control de velocidad está deshabilitado. por favor permita anuncios para esta página

Me pueden ayudar admins tengo este problema al usar el free, desinstalé el addblock pero me sigue apareciendo ese error
    como puedo solucionar esto?

admin
    Keymaster

you can refresh the page after disable ad block

cesar09
    Participant

yes, remove the adblock from google chrome and mozilla firefox but the advertising does not appear, why is this?

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, we can’t really support the adblock software? maybe check with adblock provider ?

cesar09
    Participant

As I said, I already uninstalled and put my google chrome at the factory, so it is no longer an addblock problem because I open youtube or facebook and I have advertising so the problem would be netcut?

cesar09
    Participant

From what I saw it expires and it does not allow me to modify the speed, reinstall all wincap, netcut restarting the pc and it keeps telling me that I have addblock and I do not have any addblock it will be a problem with wincap since the program is dedicated to creating advertising and ads in pages?

admin
    Keymaster

” wincap since the program is dedicated to creating advertising and ads in pages?”?? not sure where you got that info. winpcap is the kernel driver that allow netCut to read wifi packets. netCut can’t work at all without winpcap. check it out here https://www.winpcap.org/

re your case, does the browser show ad ?

cesar09
    Participant

I was reading and saying something like that .. but if I’m wrong I’m sorry, I didn’t do everything until I excluded windows defend the wincap file and netcut folders then reinstall everything about 10 times and it doesn’t show Advertising of any kind but while on other pages if it is full of advertising this has me crazy already !! Is there any solution for this?

I also tried with mozilla firefox that I never put addblock and it does not show advertising, it turns off windows defender but it was not a solution

cesar09
    Participant

Definitely that was the problem you saved me I opened 2 threads and this thread to better explain the problem I had what I did was create a notepad file and I looked for a default host file Obviously I took it out of windows support and put the name to the other old name hosts.old file (which was full of ips cutting all the ads) and from there I then moved the file again create and ready restart the pc and let me modify the speed then the problem is that I was blocking it from there thank you very much and I hope it works for other people that happens.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows