Reason of netcut not work !! READ THIS will help

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Muumen 10 minutes ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

1. different SSID means different access point, speed control won’t work this way, they need to be in same access point to do speed control. ie: even same AP router that has 2.4G name and 5G name, you need to make sure netcut access same SSID with the one you want to control

2. need to disable guest (client/AP) isolation at wifi router if it is enabled.

3. need to make sure anti virus allow aips.exe and netcut_windows.exe run operation from c:\program files (x86)\arcai.com

4. disable IPV6 at WIFI router
    >>>>>>>>>>>

Antivirus Windows Defender Windows 10
    STEP 1 before uninstalling I gave the command to exclude netcut and wincap folders
    STEP 2 uninstall both programs first the netcut and then the wincap
    STEP 3 rebooted
    STEP 4 I normally installed the wincut with your wincap
    STEP 5 I restarted and opened wincut and voalá is working

admin
    Keymaster

If your netCut is not working on your windows.
    you can manually run a debug version here. and paste the output here to get support.

Step to manual run debug netcut

1. install http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe (assume you already did this)

2. download http://www.arcai.com/download/debug.zip
    3. unzip it at c:\program files (x86)\arcai.com\
    4. run “c:\Program Files (x86)\arcai.com\netcut_windows_debug.exe”

copy and paste the output to this post to get support

• This reply was modified 2 days, 1 hour ago by  admin.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 1 hour ago by  admin.
    • This reply was modified 1 day, 2 hours ago by  admin.

Magick
    Participant

I can open the link, i can drag the device to jail, but when i tried to do it to my iphone on my windows my iphone still has wifi access. I waited now 15min and my iphone still has access when on windows i dragged it in jail. I tried to disable IPV6 or whatever it is called and the other IPV4 on ruteradministration, but no luck. The link works and drag but i still have wifi on iphone no idea man.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello MagicK,

Can you check is your IPHONE and Windows connect to SAME wifi SSID ? some router has two id. 2.4G and 5G . they are actually two router connection within same router. in that case need to make sure netcut connect to same SSID with the one you want to control.

Magick
    Participant

i have the power to disable my 5G but i doubt my ps4 is connected to it and mom is watching netflix and makes my ping in league of legends jump to 500ms sometimes and is on avarge of 40 if she isn’t watching netflix. I want to reduce her connection or just annoy her.

Magick
    Participant

the thing is that my iphone doesn’t reach the 5G network upstairs for some weird reason so im connected to the 2Gz instead and i am testing to disable wifi on my phone first with no luck.

admin
    Keymaster

if your iphone is connect to 2G, and you want to control it. you can have your windows connect to 2G , then try to speed control it.

Magick
    Participant

disconected my pc from ethernet cable and connected it to the 2G wifi then i went to test it again i removed phone from jail and added it again but still its working to browse and do anything i want.

Magick
    Participant

it appears that it worked for the ps4 mom said that i need to stop downloading because netflix showed error for the past half hour but when i was downstairs it was working again and now that i went to try disable again it was gonne :/ tried to refresh and scan to find the device on the list but it doesnt appear again

admin
    Keymaster

like point before, which ever device you want to control, you need to connect to same AP router with the device. for Iphone, I doubt it is running on IPv6. are you be able to disable ipV6 from the router ?

Muumen
    Participant

i am reporting this issue about netcut android latest version from playstore
    after latest update… when i open netcut it is just blank grey space
    i did as instructions and reboot device, remove from magisk then add back to magisk but still not working..
    only a floating toastbar appears : netcut has been granted root access but still zero result
    thanx in advance

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NetCut , NetCut defender for Android and windows