security

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

bolabron
    Participant

hi! im a new user. can someone connected into my router use netcut while im using it? or while my pc is off?

admin
    Keymaster

no. netcut does not use your router to control speed. netCut can’t get into your router. neither can help someone get into your router.

the way netCut works is netCut send ARP packet to controlled device and router so netCut can be forward the packet.

Hope this clear.

bolabron
    Participant

thanks for that.
    what i mean is, could netcut be use in two different devices at the same time? while connected at the same router.

admin
    Keymaster

I assume you want to know if there can be more than one netCut running in same network ?

Yes. there can be more than one netCut running in same wifi.

bolabron
    Participant

so, me as the owner of router can be control by my friend connected to my wifi ,,, how sad

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  bolabron.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  bolabron.

admin
    Keymaster

your friend can not control you since you have defender running. plus, if you are the router owner. you can enforce only you can use netCut at your network. (hmm, maybe not, need think of way to do this).

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows