service failed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

david hodges
    Participant

netcut stopped working and im getting service failed i have the latest version installed and for a few days now it has stopped working. Any solution?

endorsi
    Participant

same here

admin
    Keymaster

netcut has no changes in the past one months. including today.

I would suggest user with aboce errors check anti virus , or any new installled, updated software that may block/kill netcut service.

netCut service works in our testing lab windows 10 , latest update OS, no anti virus . windows defender is on. no worries

endorsi
      Participant

I have already reinstalled netcut a couple of times but it still doesn’t work

david hodges
    Participant

i use no anti virus other than windows defender and have NOT installed any software as of late

admin
    Keymaster

do you have any VPN / ad blocker anything that might use WFP driver , it is known conflicts with netCut. some of the software upgrade to uses WFP might conflicts with netCut.

can you try to open a admin command shell, and manually run

c:\program filex(x86)\arcai.com\netcut_windows.exe

then browse to https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/

see if anything happen?

if the command been killed right away, you might be able to find out which software killed it.

david hodges
    Participant

ok so I did the suggested made sure my windows updated to the latest update and made sure netcut is ran under admin and it seems one of those things helped and now it works so thats great

admin
    Keymaster

good to know. so you manually run it under admin shell works?

can you try to reboot your PC and see if netCut run itself normally ?

david hodges
    Participant

yep its normal

admin
    Keymaster

nothing changed in netcut, nothing changed at your PC , it back to normal . hmm 🙂

david hodges
    Participant

maybe problem was i didnt use as admin i dont know

admin
    Keymaster

when you install netcut at first time, it will request admin right in order to install, so netCut should be running under admin by default already.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows