sir to get pro

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  justino 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

jagadish ravani
    Participant

Sir I want pro plz.

Anwsered by Admin:

First you should uninstall old netcut on android, and REBOOT your phone.

Then download last 1.1.1 version netcut for android at http://www.arcai.com/netcut-for-android/

Click on “Pro” tab, and
    Use your username and password login into Pro account, you should see if your account status, first time user will get 15 minutes automatically. if it in good status (not expired), then you are good to use all Pro functions.
    if it is expired. just click on “Buy or Free extend” button. it will take you to a page where you can “buy or free extend”. “buy” is currently not online yet, so you can click “Free Extend” —> “Extend PRO membership 15 minutes”.

After this , you should see your account status on this page shows “Good, expire time xxxx”. then go back to netcut Android, —> Pro –> Refresh. Wohoo, all works

we will open to BUY soon so that no more ADs or Free extend button. just 1$ for one month.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  admin.

admin
    Keymaster

First you should uninstall old netcut on android, and REBOOT your phone.

Then download last 1.1.1 version netcut for android at http://www.arcai.com/netcut-for-android/

Click on “Pro” tab, and
    Use your username and password login into Pro account, you should see if your account status, first time user will get 15 minutes automatically. if it in good status (not expired), then you are good to use all Pro functions.
    if it is expired. just click on “Buy or Free extend” button. it will take you to a page where you can “buy or free extend”. “buy” is currently not online yet, so you can click “Free Extend” —> “Extend PRO membership 15 minutes”.

After this , you should see your account status on this page shows “Good, expire time xxxx”. then go back to netcut Android, —> Pro –> Refresh. Wohoo, all works

we will open to BUY soon so that no more ADs or Free extend button. just 1$ for one month.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  admin.

kaan
    Participant

hi i’m Kaan i want to buy unlimited version how can i do (sory my english is so bad)

admin
    Keymaster

hello kaan,

Thank you for your interest, the BUY out System is under developing. soon you will be able to buy it buy click the button “buy or free extend”.

You can always free extend at this URL after you login from web site

membership

Thank you
    Admin.

Abhilash
      Participant

How to enable for root access???

KaMyKaSii
    Participant

Why can not I log in?screenshot

Myrarc
    Participant

Are the free extend supposed to be free forever or there are some limits ? since i cant extend it anymore it keeps reloading the website everytime i hit “EXTEND PRO MEMBERSHIP 15 MINUTES

Abhilash
    Participant

Please Say how to enable for root access..????

SNiper3a3
    Participant

How can i extend pro for 1 year

Jerry.monk
    Participant

I don’t know why. But i didn’t get the free 15 min and when i click on buy the program crashes what to do

Seyren
    Participant

In my opinion you should have option buy lifetime licence.

dybatavia
    Participant

i cannot login for Pro, its say my username or password incorect,

what should i do sir?

Venod9807006305
    Participant

How to download last 1.1.1 version netcut to use pro for free. My email is [email protected]

Snuaji98
    Participant

Hey, i want to purchase netcut pro in my windows 10 but i don’t have paypal account. So, Can i buy pro version in android to activate in my windows 10?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Snuaji98,

If you have a arcai.com user account, yes. you can do this
    1. login into netcut Pro in android with your username
    2. buy membership in Android
    3. Login into windows netcut Pro with you username/password. your membership will show in windows netCut Pro .

Azamet
    Participant

buying pro not working

Azamet
      Participant

ok i did 1 year

admin
    Keymaster

hello Azamet,

can you mail me your order id and netcut pro UID ?

thanks

admin
    Keymaster

gebar
    Participant

beli netcut pro tidak berfungsi

GerryFolabessy
    Participant

i need netcut pro plz…

justino
    Participant

how can i login cuz i have been register but i cannot sign in

justino
    Participant

how can i get get netcut pro

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows