Speed Brust is a Stupid Idea

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

kindredmain753
    Participant

Being able to see the speed brust of every damn device that connected to a wifi is stupid. It makes the page lag so hard and that feature is so useless to keep an eye on every damn second. Like keep adding more panel for how much data is being used by a device even it only for 2 seconds. Even after hide them they keep coming back with thousands of panel that makes the scroll bar on the right side of the page so tiny. Just add an option to disable speed brust goddammit.

mottoceo
    Participant

agreed

MORALESTOP1
    Participant

agreed!

admin
    Keymaster

I agree, update will coming to disable it

galekaizer
    Participant

thank you admin

admin
    Keymaster

take a look see if it helps? 3.0.108

MORALESTOP1
    Participant

i mean, it helps a bit, but stills laggy as fuck LOL, keeps showing one circle with kb/s, for ppl with too much devices it will lag so hard, u should put a option to hide it completely (even that single circle), and not one by one

i may be wrong but i think the “Records” makes the page lag so bad… i think you should fix it, sometimes is unusable

my english isnt that good i hope u understand what i mean

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  MORALESTOP1.

admin
    Keymaster

records feature was there for 3 years. not having issues. can you email me some inside detais?

how many devices are you controlling? how large the network is?

what’s the main benefit of netCut help you on this case? does laggy happen even without speed limiting any devices?

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows