Stopping netcut in my network (Attacker is someone I know))

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Stopping netcut in my network (Attacker is someone I know))

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

yoyo99
    Participant

I’d like to stop someone in my apartment in using netcut. He has no permission to mess with the network. I used traffic shaping, ip filtering, and url filtering before. But now I can still access it. From the application and from searching it in google.

I know I can confront my roommate so they’d stop using netcut but they could just lie. I’m under circumstances where disabling the use of netcut and similar applications via managing my router is the best option.

Please help me protect my network that I pay for, from the attacker that is using netcut.

admin
    Keymaster

hello yoyo99,

If you are the network owner, you could change the wifi password, so they can not access your wifi.

how are they using netcut ? cut off on you or speed limit ?

we are in progress release a new version that allow network owner gain back control

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows