the update is incorrect

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

cemaio
    Participant

When I install the new update from netcut and want to run it, the page prompts me to install an update which I have already installed

admin
    Keymaster

please clear your browser cache. or start with incognito mode try.

cemaio
    Participant

I have already cleared my browser cache and tried incognito mode. Both did not solve the problem

admin
    Keymaster

please remove uninstall, then remove all files under arcai.com folder at c:\program files(x86)\arcai.com, see if it helps ?

then reinstall netcut

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  admin.

admin
    Keymaster

also, if you have not remove files under arcai.com folder. could you try click on netcut_windows.exe , see if it run ?

if it does run and quickly quit itself. please compress whole folder of arcai.com , and mail to [email protected], you will be given free Pro for one month for this. we need that file to check what went wrong

thanks

cemaio
    Participant

nop not wordek for me

admin
    Keymaster

when you click on netcut_windows.exe does it run and quit itself ?

cemaio
    Participant

no it quit it self

admin
    Keymaster

ok. can you package the folder of arcai.com and mail to [email protected] , so we can check it?

cemaio
    Participant

when i send the e-mail it is shown to me that the e-mail cannot be sent because it contains a virus but i can send it via download link

cemaio
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

dear cemaio,

the netcut_windows.exe you uploaded file is still 3.0.72 version !! 🙂 so you have never really upgrade to latest version. maybe you downloaded a cache, maybe you run an old downloaded file.

when you download netcut.exe from arcai.com and run. make sure you see do you want to install netCut “3.0.100” at the title.

thanks

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows