I AM QUITTING NETCUT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  destifo 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Prajwol49
    Participant

I am from one of those country where international payment is not available. I can purchase and afford it.
    I used to use net-cut every single day and also use to recommend to my friend but this suddenly changed to shit after update only 10 limit cuts per day and also timer to manage device. I AM QUITTING NET-CUT.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Prajwol49.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Prajwol49.

admin
    Keymaster

what you use netcut for? Give us some example of how you leverage netCut. Home? School? Work? Game?

It is not hard to get free pro. Many has been given specially for old users.

Prajwol49
    Participant

To be honest I use netcut for home and game work and I also uploaded video on you tube about netcut and it uses. In my country international payment is hardly available . The highest internet speed is about 60 mbps and I have 20 Mbps which is slow for gaming so i used to cut others devices but after the update it has became very difficult to manage for gaming and home use.

youtube link: https://youtu.be/dMCEH_CSuj0

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Prajwol49.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Prajwol49.

admin
    Keymaster

do a arcai login as PRAJWOL49 in netcut Pro. try , if any problem please update here.

destifo
    Participant

Hey, I am also in a conuntry where I can’t make purchases due to currency restriction and netcut is just telling me i have used my daily limit when even i haven’t. can u help me please

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows