update not working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

joegibson
    Participant

ever since the update nothing i cut from my wifi is cutting how do i resolve this issue

admin
    Keymaster

hello,

try to do a reboot, and make sure the device you cut is within same SSID, not over the nest wifi repeater. the update does not change how the cut works. just the relogin and how reactive after power sleep.

joegibson
    Participant

i have done all the above and its like everything i put in jail doesnt go to jail basically is there anyway i can redownload the old software. it worked prefect 15 minutes before the update now wont work at all i figured was just a flaw as to why i waited to today and wasnt an update fixing it.

admin
    Keymaster

thanks. are you using 3.0.95 ? I use it to control my home kids internet time , it works fine.

how about speed control? does it work?

Does you AV anti virus has any setting on netcut recently?

joegibson
    Participant

It says it’s working but it no affect on phones laptops or gaming systems in my house.

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, I know we talked about this before. but just in case

is your PC connected to internet via Cable ? and the rest of the device connected to your router via WIFI ?

Or your WIFI has more than one SSID ? ie: 2.4G ,5G. your PC connect to one name, and the rest device connected to differnt?

That happen often to me too.

or have your router enabled IPv6 recently?

joegibson
    Participant

everything is on wifi and im not a very tech person its why i liked netcutt was simple and easy to use

admin
    Keymaster

if you click on wifi adapter, you can see the WIFI SSID name it connect to.

and on your phone, you can check the WIFI name too. by click on WiFI icon –> setting. see which SSID it is connecting to. make sure they are use the same.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows