Why my device still attacking my device even I uninstall the net cut

NetCut’s official site Forums Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below Why my device still attacking my device even I uninstall the net cut

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Darkemo3323
    Participant

Why my device still attacking my device? even i already uninstall? and in the first i install the netcut cut and i try to cut my wifi in my phone then a forgat to return into unlimited and after few day, the netcut was gone even i don’t uninstall it. And the wifi speed of my phone was never change, so i install it again to change it, but in the new installed net cut, its ulimited in the cut of the speed of the wifi, but still, my wifi in my phone are still slow, the detecting that my router was ARP attacking. What will i do? Please help me.

admin
    Keymaster

try to reboot your phone and your WIFI router.

also, if you have not uninstalled netcut, how did it ‘GONE’ ? when you reinstall netCut, you can select your phone and click resume (RED wifi) button.

most case, a reboot of your WIFI router and your phone should suffice.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows