Wifi not working properly

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years ago.

• Author

vano21
    Participant

Hi!

After using netcut pro for 1 day I started having problems with downloading app’s from Google Play on my android devices.

When I try to download app from Google Play it doesn’t start, or in some app’s it starts but stops on the 99% progress and never ends. I see this at all my devices, which were connected to wifi where I used netcut pro.
    I tried to restart router or phones, nothing helps.

vano21
    Participant

Sorry, forgot to mention that borwser works well, the problem is only with app’s download.
    Also, when I connect to a mobile internet, there is no such problem and I can download app’s normally.

admin
    Keymaster

did you control the phone speed?

vano21
    Participant

yes

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, controlling speed has no difference between each packets. only thing is when you set the speed too low, some of the packets might be dropped. can you try 75% setting?

vano21
    Participant

yes, after that happened I tried 50%? 75% and 100% and it still doesn’t work. And the most interesting thing, that not only one phone, but all phones. And if I use other source of internet it worls well. I think that something could happen to the WIFI router. Is this possible?

admin
    Keymaster

do you mean even when you are not using netCut controlling the speed, your phone still can’t download apps from google store?

vano21
    Participant

yes, exactly. I also have even already tried to delete netcut and it still gave me no result.

Also, yesterday in the evening there was a moment, when netcut stopped working, I had to reload my windows tablet and only after that is started to work again. I think that this problem with apps started since that moment.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  vano21.

admin
    Keymaster

When you delete netcut, netcut no longer running.

Next time this happen, I suggest you make your router reboot. sometimes router over heat.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows