Windows version doesn't detect other devices.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Looppi 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Looppi
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been using your services on my PC for about two months now, and it’s been great and helpful.
    I recently about 2 weeks ago upgraded to premium and i do not know , if it has anything to do with my issue, but last couple days i’ve realized that instead of some of our devices weren’t connected to our wifi, netcut doesn’t detect them anymore. They simply just don’t pop up. Only thing that shows there is my PC. This was bigger issue earlier, when it seemed like i couldn’t unjail any device, since i’d jailed them but then they didn’t appear ever again. (Fixed this by re-installing netcut) However, seems like a big issue and i’d like to receive some help. 🙂

By the way, please don’t respond to this saying stuff like, “Delete netcut and download again”, or “Do you have the latest version” I do. Also i’ve tried with, and without the Defender Mode on.

Please help haha.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows