windows version problem

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

amrmoner
    Participant

I downloaded the version for windows, and it did not work, and no version work for the windows. it gave me the intro(black page with some instructions) and nothing happened, it does not load the page for wifi users. I have a screenshot but I do not know how to upload it here

admin
    Keymaster

try to click on SCAN button when you first start.

If you have ad blocker or some thing blocking arcai.com from your host, netCut will not work.

admin
    Keymaster

where did you download the netCut? make sure you download http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut.exe

amrmoner
    Participant

I downloaded from the link you gave me.
    the page of the restart scanning and speed control, does not load. when I open the program, it gave me the first page of instructions, and then nothing happened.
    I disabled the adbblocker and anti-virus, and nothing happened also.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  amrmoner. Reason: windows version problem

admin
    Keymaster

can you run from command line

c:\program files (x86)\arcai.com\netcut_windows.exe

see what’s the output? and if netcut_windows.exe continue run without quit , then you can open https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/

see if it works.

I doubt when you install, your anti virus or something blocked netcut install.

When you install, did you allow install everything?

amrmoner
      Participant

I have folder(program file) not x86.
      I opened (cmd) in administrative mode, and typed(c:\program files\arcai.com\netcut_windows.exe) it says, (system can not find the messege text).
      I noticed that when I opened the program, there is a messege told me a severvic is running in the background asking my permission, and when I click view, it opened a (cmd) window, and it says”service is stopped”. Windows says this happens when the program is not compitable with the window???

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  amrmoner.

admin
    Keymaster

you might not have installed netCut at all. where do you open the program?

please look for arcai.com folder in your program files or program filex(x86). then follow the command I gave before.

if you can’t find those, please reinstall

amrmoner
      Participant

I reinstalled it then run the (cmd) in admin, and typed(c: program files/arcai.com/netcut_windows.exe) it says: service is already stopped)

amrmoner
      Participant

malformed packet malformed

admin
    Keymaster

hello Amrmoner,

does netcut_windows.exe quit itself ? if not, while it is running in the admin shell, can you open https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/ see what’s the output?

thanks

amrmoner
      Participant

hi admin,

I opened the program in the admin shell, then I opened the link you gave me https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/, and it opened.
      But it only cut the devices, I tried control speed, but it did not work, although, control speed is working good on the android version on the same network.
      So what is the problem, and how can I solve it?

amrmoner
    Participant

And the link does not work anymore, it no longer opens the service.

admin
    Keymaster

I can only guess now.

if under admin shell, when you running netcut_windows.exe, you can open https://www.arcai.com/netCut/s/ . but withour manual running it, it does not run. it simply means you didn’t install it well, or your anti virus or something has stopped netcut_windows.exe running .

for speed control , if netcut_windows.exe running under admin, and it print out malform packets. it means you have VPN or something that switch windows’s packet tune up. that can’t not speed control.

do you have VPN ? soft router ? or something tune up / adjust your network setting?

amrmoner
    Participant

I do not have a VPN, and all VPN programs do not work on my computer. I changed the IP of my computer, and the DNS also, could this be the problem.

admin
    Keymaster

no , DNS has nothing todo with this.

something that keep adjust your network setting. the error “malform packet” speaks it.

do you have other clean windows PC ?

amrmoner
    Participant

unfortunately, no

admin
    Keymaster

maybe you can try to install a VM windows , and try netCut inside VM.

in your current windows. do you have app, that allow your modify/view/queue/proxy network traffic between your PC to other service? that could stop netCut working on speed control.

admin
    Keymaster

you may want to try this to reset your computer network. then reinstall netCut

Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
    Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
    Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter. (this will stall for a moment)
    Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter. (don’t restart yet)
    Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows