Works great but small request…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

tc88
    Participant

I am a new user, so far everything works great and I will be happy to buy subscription. However I may suggest something…

The 100% / 75% / 50% / 25% slider works fine, but it would be nice if I could put a manual bitrate per user.

For example, this device is allowed to consume exactly 500kb/s, this device 100kb/s, etc.

admin
    Keymaster

yes, more than one user request this. we are working on this feature . stay tuned.

admin
    Keymaster

please take a look of new version for precise speed control. let me know if it good to use for you?

tc88
    Participant

Works perfectly! No problems encountered during testing. I also like how when I put for example 4800 kbs it automatically changes to 4.8 mbs, very nice touch 🙂

I am managing a shared public WiFi network in an apartment building in the Philippines, it is a 25mbps connection but there are around ~20 users daily.

Being able to limit everyone to exactly 3Mbps is wonderful 🙂 Thanks for adding the feature request 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  tc88.

admin
    Keymaster

if you going to limit all user, make sure the PC you run netCut’CPU is powerful enough.

tc88
    Participant

I’m using an AMD A8-5600k (quadcore) overclocked to 4100MHz per core.

The netcut_windows.exe process is not using any CPU resources (it shows 00 in Task Manager) but the limit feature is working perfectly fine.

admin
    Keymaster

limiting over 20 users, and they use at same time?

tc88
    Participant

Ah not exactly. I would estimate there are about ~25 devices total on this network. 2 desktop computers, 3 WiFi connected smart lights, and the rest being cellphones.

So all in all, only about 19 devices are actually being limited, and not all are being used at the same time. During peak daytime, maybe 12 ~ 16 devices are in usage and being limited.

Right now, 7 devices are being used and limited, and netcut process is using 02 in Task Manager

• This reply was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by  tc88.

admin
    Keymaster

thank you. great performance looks . good for you!!

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows