Speed limit function not working windows 10

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

malweis
    Participant

i was able to limit the internet speed of the device before, now it just cuts the entire connection, any solutions?

admin
    Keymaster

make sure they are within same SSID. connec to same wifi router.

malweis
    Participant

How i now that netcut is connecting to the same ssdi? as far as I know al the people that a are connected use the wifi from the same router, my PC include via ethernet cable

admin
    Keymaster

Reason of netcut not work !! READ THIS will help

if you pc is connect via ethernet then, your PC can speed control those device connected VIA ETHERNET too. hope make sense.

please read the link I gave.

malweis
    Participant

Yeah, got the idea when i was looking for solutions, the thing is that I was able to speed control devices that weren’t connected via ethernet before

admin
    Keymaster

did you changed router ? some router does that

admin
    Keymaster

try new release 3.0.103 . it address some of the issue where can’t speed control . it automatically disable localhost’s forwarding, so the speed control is one thing less to work on it. try see if it works ? your help will be greatly welcomed

malweis
    Participant

Still just cutting the entire net for the device

admin
    Keymaster

can you check the wifi router, see if MAC binding was enabled. or do a reboot to router if you have made changed to it?

the mac binding usually at DHCP section or wireless section.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows