WiFi Issues after 3.6.0 update

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

kymek
    Participant

Hello,

So i’ve updated my netcut to ver 3.6.0 and right after that my wifi issues started poping up. 99% of internet pages won’t load at the first time, I need to refresh it 10 times for proper full load. Even some win10 programs can’t even download updates (including windows update). I though it was win10s fault but right after uninstalling newest netcut version everything works fine, pages started do load etc.

What to do to resolve that issue? I need to use netcut everyday. Previous version caused no issues at all.

kymek
    Participant

It might be a problem with DNS (after installing netcut i have problem to connect via steam, windows update, teamspeak3, web browsers etc.). Windows10 network troubleshotter said that “The DNS server may not be available”. Switchng to Google DNS 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, Colud 1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1 and auto ISP does not help at all. But like i said, right after uninstalling Netcut 3.6.0 everything comes back to normal and my internet and dns working properly.

Just make an option to use previous versions of netcut, please.

*Sorry for multi-posting.

admin
    Keymaster

we will roll back . just a minute

kymek
      Participant

Thanks for rollback, now everything works perfectly fine. 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

do you want to please try this one see if speed control works under your router

make sure the PC run netcut connect use same Wireless AP as the one you want to control

http://www.arcai.com/download/netcut_test.exe

thanks

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows