I can't modify device speed

This topic contains 31 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NateDHL 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

cesar09
    Participant

I cannot increase or decrease the speed of connected devices. It appears to me that I expire when I see and I get a sign saying to deactivate addblock but I do not have any addblock. It gives me about 15 minutes to use until it expires when it expires. Does it tell me that there is an advertising problem and some solution to this so that I am not reinstalling at all times?

admin
    Keymaster

when you run netCut free, does the page show AD ? if not showing, you have something still blocking AD. maybe some program modify hosts files filter AD and left the blocking setting even after removal /disable

cesar09
    Participant

That may be!! Can you tell me how to do that? Or do I have to find it myself and pass the host content?

admin
    Keymaster

You really should talk to the ad blocker support find out how to clean up uninstall.

Running below at your own risk. modify system files may result to a point that you need to factory reset your PC or restore windows. arcai.com takes no responsibility to any loss of action below. discretion is advised!!!

So:
    there is a host file at

c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

open it. it should be empty. if there are anything entry, it means blocking.

you can back up that file. and create a empty hosts file at same path. then do a reboot . see if it works.

cesar09
    Participant

Definitely that was the problem you saved me I opened 2 threads and this thread to better explain the problem I had what I did was create a notepad file and I looked for a default host file Obviously I took it out of windows support and put the name to the other old name hosts.old file (which was full of ips cutting all the ads) and from there I then moved the file again create and ready restart the pc and let me modify the speed then the problem is that I was blocking it from there thank you very much and I hope it works for other people that happens.

NateDHL
    Participant

I can’t control speed on certain devices. I’ve got Pro. Please assist me someone. Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

Hello NateDHL,

are you be able to control other device in the network, just certain devices ? or none working?

Below are the help document may be useful.

Reason of netcut not work !! READ THIS will help

Disable ipforwarding in windows 10. Look this if speed control not working

NateDHL
    Participant

Hi Thanks for response Admin. I’am running Windows 8. I have done those settings on that post. I’am able to netcut but when doing so it completely cuts the connection out. Example if I put to 75,50,25% it cuts my internet on that device fully, not slowing it down. This is for all devices. I can cut but not control the speed. Wifi speed is 40mbps 15upload.

admin
    Keymaster

it happen when you are using connect to your router differently than the device you trying to speed control.

ie: if your router have two SSID 2.4G and 5G. and wire cable. your PC connect to one way, and the device you try to speed control use another.

can you confirm that ?

NateDHL
    Participant

Both devices are connected on the same network. Netcut is able to cut but not able to control the speed. If It goes anywhere below 100 it cuts completely.

NateDHL
    Participant

My router has only 1 SSID btw^

admin
    Keymaster

is your PC running netCut connecting to the router use WIFI or cable ?

NateDHL
    Participant

All devises are connected via wifi.

NateDHL
    Participant

Netcut running on WiFi.

NateDHL
    Participant

I’m with TalkTalk internet btw.

admin
    Keymaster

are you using netCut for windows PC version or netCut for Android ?

NateDHL
    Participant

Windows PC

admin
    Keymaster

hmm, very strange. after you installed netCut, have you tried reboot? I assume you are using latest version .

NateDHL
    Participant

Yep I’ve restarted pc. And have the latest version installed. I’ve tried re installing also. I don’t know why this is happening haha. Like I can cut but when I go to 75 etc is cuts the connection of that device completely like I’m putting it into 0. It goes into jail automatically when I lower it from 100, this is meant to be right?

NateDHL
    Participant

Just want to fix it 😭 lol

admin
    Keymaster

there is no more 75% , it is from 1G to 0Kb , when you lower it from 100% it move to policy zone.

Are you be able to see the device traffic report ? like how much data it been used when controlling it?

NateDHL
    Participant

Yes I can see that like the mb/kB just the device that I cut even when bar is 3/4/1/2 the connection dies fully on that device.

admin
    Keymaster

are you be able to reboot your WIFI router ?

NateDHL
    Participant

Like if the bar is not fully to the right on the device the connection will die fully lol.

NateDHL
    Participant

I can reboot my WiFi. Doing so now.

NateDHL
    Participant

Rebooted WiFi still the same.

31 Bandwidth 2.08mb/s
    0 Bandwidth 5kb/s
    66 Bandwidth 709 kB/a

Unless bandwidth is unlimited the connection will drop fully. Not be slowed down.

admin
    Keymaster

I like to make a debug version so it can print log on screen. are you be able to run command line under admin shell ?

NateDHL
    Participant

Would you be able to explain how to do this or send a link to instructions?

admin
    Keymaster

hello NateDHL, your WIFI router, can you login into your router and take a look , see does it have MAC binding? if yes, disable MAC binding? it should near your DHCP setting.

NateDHL
    Participant

Issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you for your assistance.

admin
    Keymaster

wow! could you share how it was resolved ? did you disabled MAC binding?

NateDHL
    Participant

I reset my router and re installed netcut after uninstalling wincap/netcut. Seemed to work after that. Possiblily my internet was having issues at the time.

The forum ‘Support forum netcut. Email support: [email protected] and Discord link below’ is closed to new topics and replies.

NetCut , arcai router, WIFI Speed control for MacOS X , Android and windows