“Run as administrators”: What this meaning?
It means you are running netcut or netcut defender on windows PC or laptop, but you are not running them from Administrator account, or account that having administrator right.
You have two options
- Permanently run a program as an administrator.If a program that you are trying to run is giving you a Access Denied or No Permission type error, then running it as an administrator usually works.
1. Right click on the shortcut or the software’s .exe file, click Run as administrator.
2. If prompted “UAC”, click on Yes
NOTE: If you are running as standard user instead of an administrator, then you need to provide the administrator’s password.
If you want to always have the program run as an administrator.
1. Right click on the shortcut of the program, then click on Properties.
2. Click on the Shortcut tab for a program shortcut, then cllick on the Advanced button. (See screenshot below)
3. To Always Run this Program as an Administrator –
A) Select the Run as administrator box, and click on OK.
4. Open the program.
5. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes to apply permission to allow the program to run with full permission as an Administrator.
NOTE: If you are doing this is while logged in as standard user instead of an administrator, then you will need to provide the administrator’s password before the program will run as administrator.
- Make netcut or netcut defender run automatic. then reboot PC, next time PC start, netcut will start normally.
Netcut-defender design to be success. It’s smart and can handle all CUT off attack. Let me translate it into plain english. “It does not require you do any action. just install it. and forget about it, it will do the detective/protective/bulletproof work in background”.
No setup configuration required.
zero network knowledge required.
install / run and forget about it.
oh, maybe one thing will remind you, “how in the world my WIFI/Network could run so fast”.
With this free little tool, now you can safely browse at free WIFI internet at mcdonalds or starbucks. Or at school/Library/ or any where in shared network.
Arcai.com’s NetCut-Defender, –The only one tool can 100% guaranteed success protect you and your user away from arcai.com’s netcut cut (or alike) ARP SPOOFing.
To Download now , click here Continue reading What is arcai.com’s Netcut-Defender →
Download arcai.com’s NetcutDefender here. It’s Free and safe.
Base on top of 2.1.2, 2.1.4 has released, 2.1.4 fixed a couple of bugs.
- Support Real time view of “who cut me”,
- Support change gateway/change network on fly. (i.e) when you switch WIFI network from Starbuck to mcdonalds network, you don’t need restart netcut defender.
Here is how to see who attack you.You will know someone is trying to cut you off when you see this .When the attacker stopped the attack, or normal time, you will see NetCut Defender Icon as this
Right click on Netcut-Defender you will see a new Menu link name “who cut me” as
When you click on “Who Cut me”, you will see it’s IP/MAC/Hostname right away.
The Attack Record are like this
- “network change reload/Gateway change reload”. when you switch WIFI network from Starbuck to mcdonalds network, you don’t need restart netcut defender. to ensure your netcut defender has the right information (it does when you do restart The app, but I want it to be better that can do without restart)
So, only one button “Protection Reload” you need to click , here